BeFake Community Guidelines
- Hateful Behavior – You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Violence – We prohibit credible threats of violence and content that depicts or incites violence against another person or entity. We further prohibit harassment or content that encourages coordinated harassment. You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Privacy – You may not share content that discloses other people’s nonpublic personal information without their consent. Do not engage in misleading or deceptive behavior such as impersonating another individual. Doxxing or otherwise revealing someone’s personal or confidential information is not Submitting explicit or sexual photos of third parties without their express permission is prohibited.
- Unlawful Content – Do not solicit or facilitate criminal activities or unlawful behaviors, or post unlawful content including defamation, blackmail, extortion or intellectual property infringement. Do not post or encourage the posting of sexual, suggestive or exploitive content involving minors. We report all child sexual abuse material (CSAM) and supporting evidence to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and to any additional relevant legal authorities.
- No cheating – Do not engage in content manipulation, brigading, fake engagement, uploading viruses or other malicious code, post spam, use bots or otherwise interfere with our operation of the platform.